Fall Background

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Slacking on the updates, but we are alive.

It has been a few months since we have updated, but we are alive which is a good thing. Therefore I will leave you with a short overview of the past few months.

January
  • I turned 26, man I am getting old.
  • 
    Michelle's Birthday Gift to me New Road Shoes she really loves me!!!
    
  • I went to our BMC team camp in NWA and had a blast hanging out with all of the new team members. I got my butt kicked due to the lack of fitness, but was surprised that I did as well as I did.
  • Peanut finally got her snow and had a blast running around and flinging it all over the place.
  • Peanut on a ride with me in the Snow. She had a blast
  • Mitch and Sarah came down to visit and we went to Billy Bobs to enjoy some 2 steeping and people watching. We also ate at an amazing steak house in the stockyards it was a blast.

Mitch and I outside Billy Bob's
On a side note I'm not sure how to rotate these picture's so either turn your monitor on the side or turn your head its your choice.

February
  • Our washing machine house broke and leaked about and inch of water on the floor in the laundry room and the pantry. Luckily Michelle had just moved all of the paper towels off of the floor so nothing was ruined just made a huge mess.
  • Michelle's parents came down to visit for a weekend. Her dad and I hung the cabinet in the laundry room and it looks great.
  • I did my first race of the season in Mineral Wells Texas. It was a lot of fun to be able to get away for a weekend and see a little more of Texas. I had a crit Saturday morning which I placed 16th in then a TT that afternoon which I placed 15th in. On Sunday it was a 75 mile road race with some super windy conditions. I ended up finishing with the group around 20th or so. I think I finished 15th for the weekend, but I had a lot of fun. Thanks so much to my sweet wife for handing me water bottles on the Road Race i couldn't do it with out you.
  • Michelle's eyes finally healed and she started making lasic appointments. She has been messing with her eyes for 2 years so it has been such a blessing for her to finally have them cleared up.
March
  • We went to Bentonville the first weekend in March and got to see our family and a lot of friends. Saturday we went shooting in the morning and had a blast. Michelle shot really well and we had a blast even though it was freezing cold. After shooting we went to the Market Place with Mitch and Sarah and enjoyed jalapeno cheese fritters, cheese dip, BBQ chicken, chicken fried steak, and our favorite a Peanut Butter Chocolate mess. That evening we had a bunch of friends come over to my parents house to celebrate my favorite mother in laws birthday. I think she turned 30 so it was a big deal. Sunday we went to church and Sunday school and it was so good to see all of our friends that we haven't seen for several months. After church we went to Pinnacle for there Sunday brunch it is one of the best things you could eat and of course I ate way to much. After lunch we made the long car ride back to TX and got ready for the week.
This weekend we are heading to Tulsa for a bike race with most of the BMC team. This will be the first race with all of us there so it should be a blast. My parents and Michelle's parents are going to get to come over as well so it will be good to see them. I will try and post some pictures from the race this weekend. Until then have a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment