Well I hope everyone is having a great Fall so far! It really hasn't started to feel like fall here yet but we are starting to see our trees change colors! Fall has to be one of my favorite times of the year. I love the cooler but not freezing weather and the beautiful trees changing colors and the thought that the Holiday's are just around the corner.

To celebrate the Fall Season, Sarah and I went to the Craft Fairs this past weekend. This was her first time going, so I had to show her around. Its a big deal here in NW Arkansas. It happens only once a year and usually it brings cooler weather with it. Unfortunately for us we found our selves sweating. It ended up being in the 80s that day. This was the first year that I have gone that I haven't froze. I am usually wearing jeans, sweat shirt, gloves, and a hat. Crazy. We had a great time though. We went through all the tents and tried all the samples of food they have. If you don't like to look around at all the crafts you have to go at least go for the food. They make some great food there. Most of it is brought in by farmers so its really fresh. Sarah and I tried everything and I am pretty sure we would have bought it all if we could. For lunch Sarah and I bought freshly made lemonade and footlong corndogs!! It was awesome!! The lemonade was so good that I actualy tried making a fresh batch at home with real lemons. Its a lot of work squeezing all of those but it turned out great!

Then we also bought some kettle corn which is a rule if you go to a craft fair. You have to buy the kettle corn. You can see how popular it is by the line. They couldn't make it fast enough. I need to get into that business! While we were there we ran into the Duggars for the second day in a row! We had ran into them the night before at the Craft Fair in Springdale. It looked like we were stalking them lol. No one in Springdale really said anything to them or acted like "Hey your on TV" like we were haha. When we saw them at the Craft Fair in Bella Vista people were saying that and so we got up enough courage to ask to get a picture with them. (you can see the picture at Sarah Franks facebook) Michelle (the mom) even gave us her autograph! It was pretty cool. :) Needless to say we had a great time at the Craft Fair.

After that Sarah and I went shopping at Hobby Lobby and found a LOT of Christmas stuff we LOVE. We are the two worst people to put together to go shopping around Christmas stuff. We are like bears to honey when it comes to that. We go nuts! But don't worry boys we didn't buy much... :) We have a great time shopping together. I am so blessed to have such a great sister in law! We have so much fun together! I am going to miss that time sooo much after I move. I think one of the hardest things for Will and I will be leaving Mitch and Sarah back in Bentonville. We were so thrilled to find out they were moving to NW Arkansas and just a mile down the road. Litterally about 2 1/2 months after they moved here we found out we were moving. So not fair.

After we went to Hobby Lobby we went to Big Wags Dog Bakery in Rogers. That place is AMAZING! It is a Dog Bakery where you can buy all sorts of goodies for your dog in there. They make cakes, cookies, and treats galore for dogs. Its really cool. They also have clothes, bones, raw hides, and more. Sooo I had to buy somthing for Ms. Peanut since we didn't get to celebrate her 1st birthday (we were in Dallas). So I bought her a cupcake, a cookie cake, some halloween treats, mint treats (bad doggie breath) and some bows. :) This week I gave her, her birthday cake for her 1st Birthday. She defiantly didn't like the hat much but I had to make her wear it haha. In the picture below of her eating the cake while the candle is stil lit...well she started eating before mommy told her she could so she ended up burning one of her wiskers...well she didnt' go back around that till the candle was blown out. I guess she learned that when momma says no she means it lol. But after the candle was blown out she took off with it and ate the whole thing. Defiantly a good buy. I bought all that stuff and gave a treat to the shelter dogs for $16 bucks. Not bad!

After that we went to Gordmans and went shopping for Razorback shirts! Unfortunetly we were getting text updates from Will on the Hogs game at the time. Man o man we were hanging on for dear life for awhile and then after a fumble that Auburn picked up we went down hill fast. But I still love my hogs and bought two Hogs shirts for me and one for Will. :)
I had a great weekend last weekend spending time with Mitch, Sarah, and Taylor (a friend of Sarah's that came in town to visit). If it wasn't for Mitch and Sarah I think this time with Will and I being seperated would be much harder. I love them both! :) This coming weekend I am going back up to Dallas with my parents to look at more homes and also to look into a job. Its been hard being seperated and having your life in two different places. I am so ready just to be settled and with my husband again. I know God is in control and I know he has exciting plans for us. I am looking forward to seeing what those are for us! Have a Great Wendnesday!
No comments:
Post a Comment