Fall Background

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The Season Of Change

Well the past couple of days have been a whirl wind. I met up with the realtor to sell our house last Friday and filled out the last of the paper work for our house to go up for sell today. By tomorrow our house will be officially up for sell. The sign was put up in our yard yesterday. When I saw that sign stuck in our yard it made the fact that I am moving even that much more real. I think I stood there and stared at it forever in disbelief. I guess I always thought I would live here in Bentonville. Its sad to think the house Will and I started in, fixed up, and the house he proposed to me in will be sold. Its sad to say bye to the house filled with all those memories.
I know that our next house will be filled with just as many wonderful memories so I just have to keep reminding myself of that. I am looking forward to a new adventure. I think its going to help Will and I grow closer together as a couple and towards God. We will have to learn to lean on each other rather than on our family. I am excited and ready for this new chapter in our lives to start. Right now I am ready to get this awkward crazy stage to be done with. With Will in Dallas and me here its been pretty hard. Hopefully I can find a house, sell our house, or find a job pretty soon. If not we will officially move down the first part of December. Right now we are looking in the Rockwall and Fate Texas areas. Those two have been our favorite towns so far. They have lots to do and its not far from Will's work in Dallas. I will be going down this weekend to look at more homes so hopefully we can start narrowing it down. There are just tons and tons of neighborhoods and homes to look at. Its hard to find the perfect one when you don't even know where to start looking. Oh well. We know God will take care of us and that he has the perfect house out there for us. We just have to be patient.
On another exciting note a friend of mine that I used to work with and moved to Dallas, Texas in August (God is pretty amazing!) has just had her baby girl Savannah Kate last night! I am super excited to have a friend that I can hang out with and talk to that will live close to us. When I told Katie that I was moving to Dallas as well, we were both so excited. Now we at least know some one and have each other to hang out with. Its so incredible how God has everything planned out so perfectly. Its made moving to Dallas so much easier on me knowing Katie is there and that she has gone through the exact same thing we are going through (except she was 8mo pregnant :) ) and has been able to give us so much helpful advice. Well that's about all that's going on right now. Sorry if I don't post often. We don't have Internet at home right now so its few and far between when I get a chance to post.

God Bless,
Michelle Frank

No comments:

Post a Comment