Fall Background

Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Moving!!!!

Sorry its been awhile since I have posted last. Its been really hectic around here.  We didn't get the house in Fate that we originally wanted and decided on. We found out that some one beat us to the house in Fate. We were bummed but in the end it was a blessing. Then we decided since I got the job in Heath at GMR (YAY! more on that later) that we wanted to live close to my job because I could go home at lunch and check on the dog and not have a long commute. Not a lot of people have that opportunity so we figured we better take advantage of it. So Wylie was out. Let see...the weekend before last I flew down to Dallas for the first time on my own.The flying wasn't bad but the looking at homes was quite a disappointment. We didn't find anything that we liked. I have never been so discouraged or scared that we wouldn't find a home. That was probably the first time moving to Texas really got to me. I remember the next night my quite time was about trusting in the Lord. Man I sure felt God speaking to me that night. I just gave it all up to him. If we didn't get a house then we weren't suppose to get one. Later that following week Will found 3 homes he liked and one he really liked in Fate, TX. So he flew me back down on Friday to check it out. We found our house that weekend!! God is so good! What makes it more amazing is that the family that lived in the house we bought is moving to South Carolina and has to be out soon anyways and they already had the inspection done and everything fixed after the inspection. So we can move in and get everything completed even sooner! Which is perfect because we have to be out of our house in December! The house has a great backyard (first one we have seen like that in Fate), great front yard, a 3 car garage, space between the neighbor homes, and so much more. It had everything we wanted. It was such a God thing. I have never felt so at peace once I gave it up to him. And look what he did...he gave us the perfect house and location! So I am moving down to be with my husband this weekend with the dog. We will be in his temporary apartment until we can move into the house around the end of November. This experience has been quite that an experience. Its been a good one though. I have never felt so close to God as I do now. I just have never had to trust him with so much before. This is out of my comfort zone but I already know that God has big plans for us. So I am excited! I have a lot of pictures I need to post of the house and I am hoping to be able to do that next week awhile I am in Texas.
So this is my last week at Acosta. My last day is Friday and all this weekend we are packing up and moving down to Texas on Sunday. Its going to be quite the weekend. I will let you all know how it goes next week. I will also have post more updates on other events that has gone on next week as well. Sorry this one is so short but I have to get ready to go to the Dentist...no fun there. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment